BiCupid Review ★★★★★
Over time, more and more bisexual people come out of the closet and are willing to express and share their bisexuality lifestyle. As the original bisexual dating site, Bicupid.com launched in 2001. It was designed for bisexual and bi-curious singles and couples with more than 988,800 bisexual members on its site. The members on BiCupid include 41.86% bisexual / bicurious women, 25.6% bisexual / bi-curious couples and 35.54% bisexual / bi-curious men.
BiCupid.com is the best one of the bisexual dating sites we reviewed. With over 14 years of development, BiCupid helped thousands of bisexual singles or couples find their matches and support.
Free membership for standard members
- 6 months (about $15.95 / month) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $95.95
- 3 months (about $19.95 / month) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $59.95
- 1 month (about $1.00 per day) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $29.92
There are only a few simple steps to register on Bicupid.com as a guest member. The registration process is free for all members. Guest members can use search filter tools like gender, age, and location to filter out none interested members. Send winks and reply to emails from others are allowed, but initiate messages are not allowed. Features such as uploading up to 26 photos, maintaining a private album, verifying photos, writing blog posts, creating new topics or commenting on topics on the forum, and checking latest activity are all free for guest members. If you want to unblock additional features like initiate messages, you should upgrade to a premium gold member. Upgrading to a premium gold member is not a necessary option.
What makes BiCupid.com different from other bisexual dating sites?
Standard membership allows access of the following features:
- It is LGBT supported. Not only does it support bisexuals, but also lesbians, gays and transgender.
- There are no nude photos. Unlike other bisexual dating sites, BiCupid.com is a serious bisexual dating website. Singles here start out with something in common, love for bisexual passion and bisexual romance. That common interest will help make dating easier and more effective.
- All profiles are approved manually, not by robots or computer codes. This makes sure users are far from scammers and spammers.
- Let's meet – Tinder style swiping feature. Swipe right to like, swipe left to dislike.
Chance of getting a date
Even Bicupid announced there are more than 988,800 bisexual people on its website. No one knows what will happen before registering its website. After four weeks testing, we found it is worth your time to date bisexuals.
- Not only bisexual women can receive "say hi" emails, but also bisexual men can receive it.
- Among the emails women send to women, 12% women are looking for bisexual couple, 24% of are looking for bi-curious women, 57% are seeking bi women, and the rest 7% women are looking for lesbians.
- 55% of bi men on Bicupid.com are looking for casual dates.
- More than 63% bisexual couples are looking for female to join them on Bicupid.com
Pros and Cons of BiCupid.com
- There are no ads on the website.
- 24/7 email and phone support.
- More than 988,800 bisexual members on BiCupid
- No public chat room, though there is a message system.
Safety and Privacy
Many dating sites sell members' profiles to third parties, which is impossible to happen on BiCupid.com. Furthermore, BiCupid does not use any third party feature- that's a good way to forbid the third party steals members' profiles anonymously. Meanwhile, BiCupid does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.
As we said before, BiCupid is the No.1 bisexual dating site of the bi dating websites we reviewed. No matter if you are looking for a bisexual woman, bi men looking for threesome, women for couples or just bisexual swingers, BiCupid is the best community to be. Place a free ad and swings both ways.